Lethbridge College Indigenous Services Presents:
RBC Student Success Series
All students are invited to attend the RBC Student Success Series. These 1-hour sessions provide insight and knowledge on navigating your student and career journey. No registration is required; drop-in over your lunch hour as guest speakers.
Location: Niitsitapi Gathering Place
Time: Noon to 1 p.m.
- Oct.12 – Learning Café: Join a learning strategist from the Learning Café who will lead a session on helping you navigate your academic work.
- Oct. 20 – LCSA: Hear from the LCSA on all the ways to get involved and stay connected as a student.
- Nov. 1 – Credit: This session will focus on The Truth About Credit - Participants will learn about the myths around credit, the facts around credit reports, credit ratings, and credit scores alongside strategies on how to protect or repair their credit.
- Nov. 10 – Learning Café: Join a learning strategist from the Learning Café who will lead the session on more student tips.
- Nov. 30 – RBC: RBC visits to provide you with finance tips for students.
- Dec. 1 – Learning Café: The learning strategist is back from the Learning Café with more tools for navigating the end of the semester.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org